1. MacDonald S, Specht M, Isakoff S, et al. Prospective pilot study of proton radiation therapy for invasive carcinoma of the breast following mastectomy in patients with unfavorable anatomy – first reported clinical experience. Int J Radiat Oncol. 2012;84(Suppl 3):S113-S114. Abstract 281
2. Moon SH, Shin KH, Kim TH, et al. Dosimetric comparison of four different external beam partial breast irradiation techniques: three-dimensional conformal radiotherapy, intensity-modulated radiotherapy, helical tomotherapy, and proton beam therapy. Radiother Oncol. 2009;90:66-73.
3. Phase III randomized trial proton vs photon therapy for patients with non-metastatic breast cancer receiving comprehensive nodal radiation: A radiotherapy comparative effectiveness (RADCOMP) Consortium trial. Read More
4. Early Toxicity in Patients Treated With Postoperative Proton Therapy for Locally Advanced Breast Cancer. Read More
5. Partial Breast Radiation Therapy With Proton Beam: 5-Year Results With Cosmetic Outcomes. Read More
6. Risk of Ischemic Heart Disease in Women after Radiotherapy for Breast Cancer. Read More
7. Taylor CW et al. Exposure of the Heart in Breast Cancer Radiation Therapy: A Systematic Review of Heart Doses Published During 2003 to 2013. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2015 Nov 15;93(4):845-53. PMID: 26530753
8. Lin LL et al. Proton beam versus photon beam dose to the heart and left anterior descending artery for left-sided breast cancer. Acta Oncol. 2015 Jul;54(7):1032-9. PMID:25789715